Consultant - SharePoint
- Requirements analysis, architecture, design and development of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 / SharePoint 2010 environments
- Implementation of BI solutions based on SharePoint technologies
- Supporting the successful project execution by professional communications to customers, team members and project managers
- Direct involvement in the presales and sales team
- Active participation in cost estimates and project planning
- Completed technical studies (eg, computer science, business, etc.) or equivalent education
- Minimum 3 years experience with SharePoint technologies. In particular, analysis, planning and construction of large SharePoint environments AND developing customized SharePoint solutions (master pages, web parts, workflows)
- Experience with business intelligence capabilities (Excel Services, Reporting services, BDC)
- Software architecture and design experience
- Database Design
- Experience in application lifecycle management (eg, Team Foundation Server)
- Business Analysis and Requirements Recording
- Ability to speak with customers on the technical and functional requirements
- Relevant Microsoft certification, as well as overview knowledge of BI functionality of Office 2007/2010 would be an advantage
- Understanding of Microsoft technologies such as SQL Server, BizTalk, MS CRM is seen as a big plus
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Goal-and results-oriented approach, as well as openness for new technologies
- willingness to travel
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
We offer a stimulating and varied environment with plenty of room for initiative and profit sharing. In addition to a market-and performance-related compensation are plenty of opportunities for professional and personal skills development.
As a European company, we are also available for international career prospects and trendsetting famous technologies.
If we have piqued your interest in this demanding position, please send your complete application documents.