At the earliest possible date, we are looking for motivated Junior Data Engineers (m/f) to join our team.
- Integrate data from different kind of sources (Streaming, APIs, Sensor Data, Google Analytics, CRM, SQL DB, etc.)
- Processing of data (transformations, cleaning, consolidation, etc.)
- Building data processing pipe lines (scheduling, orchestration, etc.)
- Management of data in various data stores (Data lake, SQL, etc.)
- Affinity for data and high willingness to learn
- Good understanding of structured processing of data (SQL)
- Advanced programming skills (C#, Python, …) and experience with cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, …) are an advantage
- Ability to work in a team and very good communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Very good German and good English skills
- Willingness to travel
- Great projects in the Advanced Analytics & Data Science space and exciting Tasks
- Working with a motivated and experienced team of experts
- International team with a great Spirit
- Possibility to work with cutting edge Technologies
- Flexible working times and home office
- Training opportunities and gaining knowledge
Did we spark your interest? We look forward to receiving your complete application documents including your earliest starting date and salary expectations by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via our homepage.
Information for Austria: The minimum salary according to collective agreement is 2.273,00/month (full-time employment). The actual salary is a result of the classification based on education, qualification and experiences and contains additional overpayment as well as a variable Bonus.