cMORE/Fares: The cloud solution for travel providers
The challenge for Airlines
High costs, low profit margins:
Airlines are extremely expensive to run, but have profit margins averaging only about 4 percent. As a result, increasing operational efficiency is extremely important to stay competitive.
The added expense of fare lookups:
Every time a customer or booking agency looks up a fare, the query hits the airline’s reservation system—which gets expensive. Traffic is growing across all booking channels, leading to increased costs.
Limited overview on fares and availabilities.
Fare and availability information often exists only in operational systems, without the ability to compare KPIs and analyze historical data. It is difficult to make proactive changes in response to market conditions (i.e., a flight next week still has 50% capacity).
- Decreases the “look to book ratio” up to 50%.
- Reduces hardware expenditures.
- Turns capital investments into operational costs.
- Improves service with a central hub business departments can use to get and analyze customer data.
- Scales infinitely and with high-performance.
- Provides real-time access to flight availability and fares.
- Automatically delivers flight availability and fares to reseller companies.
- Optimize fares and plane utilization through near-real-time reporting and history.
- Provides reporting that can be used for big data analytics.
We gladly support you
How to get started
- Contact us - email@example.com
- We’ll deliver a proof of concept within 10 days of getting started.
- After the proof of concept, you can evaluate the solution for 30 days.